Medicare and Medicaid payments are rapidly growing for many organizations, which requires an equally scalable claims processing workflow.
Unfortunately, manual entry of CMS-1500 forms just doesn’t fit the bill.
Do these issues sound familiar?
- Claims entry/processing workloads that outgrow your busy team
- Limited claims tracking that is far from real-time
- Minor typos that turn into slow, costly follow-up
These challenges are normal when rigid, manual processes are stretched to fit higher claims volume. But with today’s technology, it is no longer necessary to watch efficiency and profitability stagnate as CMS claims grow.
Join Paperless Productivity® for a live look at automatic, no-paper, no-keying solutions for CMS-1500 forms processing. You’ll come away with detailed information on:
- How both providers and insurers have freed up more than half of data entry workers’ time
- Why the trade-off between speed and accuracy no longer constrains claims processing
- How to integrate CMS-1500 automation into a broader paperless workflow solution
Stay Tuned For Date & Time
Space is limited in order to ensure time for all questions, so RSVP today to reserve your spot!
For more information in the meantime, please contact us directly and let us know how we can best assist.
“Productivity is about ensuring the right level of person is doing the right job in the right way, not total FTE count. Technologies that facilitate process improvements to achieve that goal are key.”
– HFMA’s Healthcare Finance Outlook, 2008-2013