RightFax integrates with Ricoh Multifunction printers (MFPs) to consolidate all faxing services on the network, giving users convenient access to faxing on the same MFP used for printing, scanning and copying. Together they provide a powerful combination for streamlining the development, duplication and delivery of business information. RightFax can integrate with Ricoh Multifunction Devices (MFDs) in a variety of ways, accomodating the diverse nature of your existing Ricoh infrastructure offering numerous benefits.
RightFax Integration with Ricoh MFPs
RightFax can integrate with Ricoh MFPs in many different fashions. RightFax manufacturer, OpenText, developed a native integration with Ricoh MFP devices. The RightFax Connector for Ricoh MFP devices fax enables an organization’s Ricoh and provides these devices with many of the features of the fax server, including:
- Ability to scan paper documents and send via fax
- Variety of delivery options
- Shared Phonebook
- Card reader authentication
- Receive delivery notifications
Devices that are unsupported by the RightFax Connector for Ricoh MFPs can integrate with RightFax via the RightFax SMTP Connector. The RightFax SMTP Connector grant unsupported Ricoh devices with scan to email functionality, allowing for faxing directly from the MFP / MFD device or from a users desktop.
RightFax-Ricoh MFP Integration Benefits
RightFax-Ricoh MFP integration provides fax enablement of an organization’s existing infrastructure. Integration of Ricoh devices with RightFax provides many added functionalities that provide numerous benefits, such as:
- Reduced Costs – Replace stand-alone fax machines and eliminate the related cost of support contracts, phone lines and supplied. Additionally, consolidated network faxing reduces the modem and phone-line costs associated with stand-alone workstation faxing.
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency – Allow users to fax from the same device used to print, scan, and copy, saving time and improving workflow processes.
- Centralized Control of Faxing – Provide one point of control for network faxing of hard-copy and electronic documents by moving all fax resources to the network.
- Simplified Fax Software Administration – Install and manage the RightFax Server with easy-to-use administrative tools designed to automate routine tasks, troubleshoot problems and monitor and report fax activity.
- Improved Security – Ensure privacy and compliance by providing secure document delivery channels.
- Scalability – Start with a single channel network fax server and expand to as many as 1,024 channels. Additional capacity can be added to handle email, CRM, ERP and other business applications.
Integration of RightFax and Ricoh MFP / MFDs serves as an improvement of existing fax processes and provides for numerous added benefits.
Ricoh MFPs Supported by RightFax
Ricoh MFP / MFDs can integrate either via the native RightFax Connector for Ricoh MFPs or via the RightFax SMTP Connector. Both integration methods leverage existing Ricoh devices for fax enablement, with the RightFax Connector for Ricoh MFPs providing additional functionalities. The RightFax Connector for Ricoh MFPs integrates with devices using Ricoh Embedded Software Architecture (ESA). All other Ricoh MFP devices integrate via the RightFax SMTP Connector, granting all Ricoh MFP models with the ability to leverage RightFax’s best of breed technology to improve an organization’s processes and cut costs.
Please see below for a comprehensive list of compatible models. While we strive to keep this list current, please contact us to confirm regarding your specific device(s) and desired workflow:
8055 / 8065 / 8075
9025 / 9033 / 9040 / 9050
9060SP / 9070SP / 9080SP / 9090SP / 9228SP / 9233SP / 9240SP / 9250SP
C2020 / C2525 / C2828
C3030 / C3333 / C3535
C4040 / C4540
C9020 / C9025 / C9120 / C9125 / C9135
LD040 / LD050
LD140SP / LD150SP
LD255 / LD260C / LD265 / LD275
LD360sp / LD370sp / LD380sp / LD390sp
LD420C / LD425 / LD425C / LD430C / LD433 / LD435C / LD445C
LD520C / LD525C / LD528c / LD528SP / LD533c / LD533SP / LD540C / LD550C
MP 2501SP / MP 2550 / MP 2553SP
MP 2851SP / MP 2852SP
MP 3350SP / MP 3351SP / MP 3352SP / MP 3353SP
MP 4000SP / MP 4001SP / MP 4002SP
MP 5000SP / MP 5001SP / MP 5002SP
MP 6001SP / MP 6002SP
MP 7500 / MP 7502SP
MP 9001SP / MP 9002SP
MP C2000 / MP C2050 / MP C2051
MP C2500 / MP C2550 / MP C2551
MP C300 / MP C305SPF
MP C3000 / MP C3001 / MP C3002 / MP C3003
MP C3500 / MP C3501 / MP C3502 / MP C3503
MP C4000 / MP C4002SP
MP C4500 / MP C4501 / MP C4502 / MP C4502A / MP C4503
MP C5000 / MP C5002SP
MP C5501 / MP C5502 / MP C5502A / MP C5503
MP C6000 / MP C6003
MP C6501 / MP C6502
MP C7500 / MP C7501
SP 5200DN / SP 5200S / SP 5210DN / SP 5210SR