RightFax integration with Sharp multifunction printers allows organizations to leverage their existing MFP devices to consolidate all faxing services on the network, giving users convenient access to faxing on the same Sharp MFP’s they use for printing, scanning and copying. RightFax leverages native integration with Sharp multifunction printers via the RightFax Connector for Sharp MFPs. With a test and tightly integrated network fax software solution, organizations can obtain significant benefits that not only simplify fax infrastructure management but also improves productivity and decreases cost
RightFax Integration with Sharp MultiFunction Devices
RightFax integrates with Sharp multifunction devices (MFDs) via the RightFax SMTP Connector. The RightFax SMTP Connector provides scan-to-email functionality for all Sharp mulifunction products granting users the ability to scan paper documents using their existing Sharp fleet and either fax directly from the Sharp device or from the desktop.
RightFax Integration with Sharp MFP Benefits
RightFax integration with Sharp MFP devices provide organizations with a consolidated fax environment that improves current faxing processes through improved employee efficiency and cost savings. RightFax integration with Sharp provides a multitude of other benefits, including
- Reduced Costs – Replace stand-alone fax machines and eliminate the related cost of support contracts, phone lines and supplied. Additionally, consolidated network faxing reduces the modem and phone-line costs associated with stand-alone workstation faxing.
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency – Allow users to fax from the same device used to print, scan, and copy, saving time and improving workflow processes.
- Centralized Control of Faxing – Provide one point of control for network faxing of hard-copy and electronic documents by moving all fax resources to the network.
- Simplified Fax Software Administration – Install and manage the RightFax Server with easy-to-use administrative tools designed to automate routine tasks, troubleshoot problems and monitor and report fax activity.
- Improved Security – Ensure privacy and compliance by providing secure document delivery channels.
- Scalability – Start with a single channel network fax server and expand to as many as 1,024 channels. Additional capacity can be added to handle email, CRM, ERP and other business applications.
RightFax integration of Sharp MFP devices leverages an organization’s existing infrastructure investment to improve current processes.
Sharp MFP Models with RightFax
Sharp MFP integration with RightFax via the RightFax SMTP Connector is supported by all Sharp multifunction devices. RightFax can integrate with any Sharp model, including:
- AR-M236 / AR-M237 / AR-M276 / AR-M277
- MX-4501N / MX-SSOON / MS-6200N / MX-7000N
The RightFax SMTP Connector provides scan-to-email functionality for fax enablement of all Sharp devices to fully accommodate your diverse Sharp MFD fleet.