Too many accounting departments lose time and money every day just trying to get the right numbers into SAP. That’s just par for the course in a standard, paper-bound invoice processing workflow.
But what if all that expensive, tedious paper-pushing could simply go away? What if accounting groups from branch-office teams to shared services centers could:
- …make both FI and MM invoices paperless from receipt through posting?
- …handle workflow exceptions intuitively and consistently?
- …automate approval routing (even mobile) with no need to access SAPGUI?
- …securely integrate invoices with enterprise-wide document storage and search?
- …maximize visibility at every step of the process?
With SmartPayables, your SAP invoice workflow becomes a fully automated and fully digital process from end-to-end. Cloud-based architecture means you’ll enjoy a rapid, hardware-free deployment that reduces cost per invoice from day one.
What To Expect From SAP Invoice Automation With SmartPayables
Once the solution is live, users immediately start reaping productivity benefits:
- Staff can use limited hours for higher-value tasks than entering data and tracking approvals
- Approval timeframes shrink, while liabilities tracking and cash management improve
- Simple integration with invoice OCR software eliminates all manual data entry for good
Rather than trying to reinvent SAP ECC, SmartPayables works on top of it. Specifically, SmartPayables is an SAP-certified solution that leverages the Google Cloud for agile, flexible invoice management without additional hardware.
How long will it take to make our SAP invoices paperless?
We realize that your SAP implementation took several months (or quite possibly years), so we’re proud say that SmartPayables will go live just one month!
There are no surprise deployment costs, either, since everything from licenses to implementation support is included.
Does SmartPayables require changes to SAP?
Just a single ABAP add-on and, optionally, a desktop scan client. You’ll also need to be using ECC 6.0 or later. That’s it! No hardware, no viewer software, and absolutely no SAP modifications whatsoever.
Can we do a pilot project to “ease into” invoice processing automation?
That is often a wise approach. Given the inefficiency of paper-based invoice management, even pilot projects can quickly generate a compelling ROI, which builds momentum and buy-in for future expansion.
As workflow and data capture automation experts, we specialize in transforming processes from financial and legal liabilities into sources of competitive advantage. We’ve deployed automation platforms in nearly every imaginable industry, creating a secure and cost-effective solution each time.
To start streamlining your SAP invoice workflows, and put an end to manual data entry, contact us today for a complimentary consultation and SmartPayables trial.