Sarbanes-Oxley places tough privacy, security and accountability rules on business and their executives. The stakes are high if organizations do not meet the new standards for corporate compliance. To meet corporate compliance requirements, in many instances, means that organizations must find business process automation and information delivery solutions that can help protect communication security and accuracy while providing fast, efficient delivery of governed business information: Support for Corporate Compliance with our Business Process Automation and Workflow Solutions provides Business Process Automation and process automation tools to securely process, manage, track and distribute the corporate data and documents required to demonstrate accountability, control and financial transparency. This helps support compliance to Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulatory guidelines.
RightFax for Sarbanes Oxley Compliance
RightFax, the market leading fax server technology, provides Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliant document distribution and features key business information delivery functions that support compliance efforts. Key features that support SOX compliance:
- Automates delivery of business information to help safeguard information accuracy and security
- Provides a centralized communications hub for corporate financial information delivery
- Enables secure and encrypted document delivery of financial information for added security and privacy
- Facilitates tamper-resistant information transmission by delivering information in a non-erasable format
- Improves document tracking, storage and audit trail
RightFax provides a secure and SOX compliant document delivery system that not only supports compliance efforts, but also drastically improves internal processes. RightFax is a feature rich, information delivery system that provides a multitude of benefits.
RightFax for Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Benefits
RightFax extends a host of benefits that support Sarbanes Oxley compliance efforts. These benefits include:
- Automates document delivery and receipt, eliminating paper-handling and reducing opportunities for unauthorized view or usage of financial information
- Delivers information over a secure PSTN tamper-resistant PDF or TIFF image to reduce opportunities for alteration or fraud during delivery
- Provides encrypted and certified delivery options to enhance communication security and privacy
- Streamlines document delivery processes and eliminates error-prone, inefficient manual routines that could breach security and privacy guidelines
- Provides document tracking, storage and reporting tools for audit trail of fax communications
- Routes documents directly to a designated recipient, limiting access to only those who need the information
The ability to secure, process manage and track corporate data grants a high level of financial transparency. Implementing RightFax to serve as your organization's method for document distribution and information exchange extends a host of features and benefits that facilitates Sarbanes Oxley compliance.