RightFax integration with Canon multifunction products (MFP's) consolidates all faxing services on the network, giving users convenient access to faxing on the same MFP used for printing, scanning and copying. Together they provide a powerful combination for streamlining the development, duplication and delivery of business information. RightFax integration with Canon allows one to send faxes directly from a multifunction device, include a custom coversheet and receive delivery notifications while reducing costs associated with paper faxing and telephony.
RightFax-Canon MFP Integration
RightFax integrates with Canon MFP devices via the RightFax SMTP Connector. The RightFax SMTP Connector allows for integration with all existing Canon MFP devices, fax enabling them via scan-to-email functionality. With this functionality, users can scan paper documents using the MFP devices where they document is emailed to a user's email account for fax transmission via fax server-mail client connection.
RightFax-Canon Integration Benefits
RightFax and Canon integration leverages an organization's existing investments in the form of Canon MFPs to provide organizations with a simplified faxing environment, all while driving down operational costs. RightFax-Canon Integrations provides organizations with multiple benefits, including:
- Reduced Costs - Replace stand-alone fax machines and eliminate the related cost of support contracts, phone lines and supplied. Additionally, consolidated network faxing reduces the modem and phone-line costs associated with stand-alone workstation faxing.
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency - Allow users to fax from the same device used to print, scan, and copy, saving time and improving workflow processes.
- Centralized Control of Faxing - Provide one point of control for network faxing of hard-copy and electronic documents by moving all fax resources to the network.
- Simplified Fax Software Administration - Install and manage the RightFax Server with easy-to-use administrative tools designed to automate routine tasks, troubleshoot problems and monitor and report fax activity.
- Improved Security - Ensure privacy and compliance by providing secure document delivery channels.
- Scalability - Start with a single channel network fax server and expand to as many as 1,024 channels. Additional capacity can be added to handle email, CRM, ERP and other business applications.
Integrating your existing Canon MFPs with RightFax provides simplified IT management, improved efficiency and productivity and improved compliance and security, all while driving down costs typically associated with stand-alone faxing.
Canon MFP Models for RightFax
RightFax integrates with Canon multifunction devices via the SMTP connector. The RightFax SMTP connector allows for integration with any Canon model. RightFax integrations with:
- imagePROGRAF iPF750 / iPF760 / iPF765 / iPF780 / iPF785 / iPF815 / iPF825
- imageRUNNER 1025 / 1025iF / 1025N / 1730 / 1730iF / 2525 / 2530 / 2535 / 2535i / 2545 / 2545i
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 400iF / 4225 / 4235 / 4245 / 4251 / 500iF / 6255 / 6265 / 6275 / 8205 / 8285 / 8295 / C2225 / C2230 / C250iF / C350iF / C5235 / C5235A / C5240 / C5240A / C5250 / C5255 / C7260 / ADVANCE C7270 / C9065S PRO / C9075S PRO / C9270 PRO / C9280 PRO
- imageRUNNER C1030iF
No matter the model of your Canon multifunction device fleet, RightFax can effectively leverage your existing infrastructure for consolidated, efficient, secure and cost-effective faxing.