RightFax integration with Xerox WorkCentre Pro and Document Centre multifunction printers (MFPs) consolidates all faxing services on the network, providing users fax services on the same device used for printing, copying and scanning. RightFax integration with Xerox MFPs giving users convenient access to faxing on the same MFP used for printing, scanning and copying. Together the integration provides for streamlined development, duplication and delivery of business information
RightFax-Xerox MFP Integration
RightFax integrates with Xerox MFP devices in a variety of ways. OpenText, the manufacturer of RightFax, offers a native integration to Xerox MFPs in the form of the RightFax Connector for MFPs. The RightFax Connector grants users the ability to scan paper documents and route them to the RightFax server for outbound transmission. The RightFax Connector for Xerox MFPs optimizes an organization's Xerox fleet with RightFax fax capabilities and features, such as:
- Scan-to-fax functionality via RightFax
- Ability to enter cover sheet notes
- Receive delivery notification
- Shared phonebook
- Card reader authentication
RightFax integrates with Xerox MFP devices not supported by the RightFax Connector for Xerox MFPs via the RightFax SMTP Connector. The RightFax SMTP Connector allows for integration with all existing Xerox MFP and provides scan-to-email functionality. The SMTP Connector lets users scan paper documents and route them to the user's email inbox for fax transmission via the mail client.
RightFax-Xerox MFP Integration Benefits
RightFax integration with Xerox MFP devices leverages an organization's MFP infrastructure and effectively fax-enables the fleet. The fax enablement of these MFP devices lends an organization a consolidated fax environment as well as other benefits, including:
- Reduced Costs - Replace stand-alone fax machines and eliminate the related cost of support contracts, phone lines and supplied. Additionally, consolidated network faxing reduces the modem and phone-line costs associated with stand-alone workstation faxing.
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency - Allow users to fax from the same device used to print, scan, and copy, saving time and improving workflow processes.
- Centralized Control of Faxing - Provide one point of control for network faxing of hard-copy and electronic documents by moving all fax resources to the network.
- Simplified Fax Software Administration - Install and manage the RightFax Server with easy-to-use administrative tools designed to automate routine tasks, troubleshoot problems and monitor and report fax activity.
- Improved Security - Ensure privacy and compliance by providing secure document delivery channels.
- Scalability - Start with a single channel network fax server and expand to as many as 1,024 channels. Additional capacity can be added to handle email, CRM, ERP and other business applications.
RightFax integration with Xerox MFP devices provides large cost savings as well as improved worker efficiency and productivity through fax enablement of existing MFP infrastructure.
Xerox MFP Models for RightFax Integration
RightFax natively integrates with Xerox MFP models via the RightFax Connector for Xerox MFP. The RightFax Connector for Xerox MFP devices supports these Xerox devices:
- ColorQube 8700 / 8900 / 9201 / 9202 / 9203 / 9301 / 9302 / 9303
- Document Centre 240 ST / 255 ST / 265 ST / 460 ST / 480 ST / 490 ST
- Document Centre 425 Multifunction / 430 Multifunction / 432 Multifunction / 440 Multifunction
- Document Centre 535 Multifunction System / 545 Multifunction System / 555 Multifunction System
- Phaser 3635MFP / 6110MFP
- WorkCentre 232 / 238 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 3315 / 3325 / 4150 / 4250 / 4260 / 5030 / 5050 / 5135 / 515 / 5222/ 5225 / 5230 / 5325 / 5330 / 5335 / 5632 / 5638 / 5645 / 5655 / 5665 / 5675 / 5687 / 5735 / 5740 / 5745 / 5755 / 5765 / 5775 / 5790
- WorkCentre Pro 32 Color Multifunction System / Pro 35 / Pro 40 Color Multifunction System / Pro 45 / Pro 55 / Pro 65 / Pro 75 / Pro 90 / Pro 123/128 / Pro 165/175 / Pro C2128 / C2636 / C3545
- Xerox Color 560 / 570 Printer
The above listed Xerox device models are all integrated via the RightFax Connector. However Xerox MFP devices not listed above can be fax enabled via the RightFax SMTP connector, allowing fax enablement of any and every Xerox MFP device.