The RightFax fax server continues to provide industry-leading Fax-over-IP (FoIP) solutions to render business processes and document transfer more efficient. RightFax is a fully scalable, fully customizable fax server solution that can accommodate the document distribution needs of businesses and organizations of all sizes, no matter their existing software systems. RightFax provides user-friendly features, superior performance, and the ability to integrate with virtually any other application.
Explore this brief RightFax datasheet to learn more about the innovative software that facilitates cutting-edge fax solutions for maximal productivity and cost savings.
FoIP – Fax over IP
Along with a multitude of new features in version 10.6 for performance, security, and administration, the current RightFax platform offers enhanced compatibility for Fax-over-IP (FoIP) transmission.
FoIP technology has been adopted at a high rate by organizations looking to build out and expand their new IP infrastructure. Much like VoIP, or Voice over IP, FoIP technologies bring traditional telephony applications into data network environments, allowing organization to transport phone or fax calls over them. This consolidation of data and communications resources provides an opportunity to leverage a single, common broadband resource and employ the internet and corporate intranet(s) for cost-effective voice, fax and data transmissions over a company’s IP Networks.
FoIP adoption provides organizations with a host of benefits. According to over 500 fax server users and potential users, the following benefits are the most significant when implementing or considering a FoIP solution with fax server software:
- Improved IT management
- Ability to push a consistent fax software solution throughout the entire network including remote locations
- Customizable delivery options (Microsoft Exchange / Outlook and Lotus Notes)
- Device and application integration
- Scan to fax functionality through integration with MFP / MFD integration
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) savings due to network consolidation
- Lower telephony costs for fax
- Simplification of redundancy and disaster recovery
- Ability to run fax server environment in virtual environment
- Elimination of fax boards
Fax over IP technology offers organizations a fully scalable, secure and cost-effective alternative to traditional faxing over the PSTN (public switched telephone network). Contact Paperless Productivity® for more information on whether FoIP technology is right for your organization.