RightFax integrates with HP Multifunction Printers (MFPs) and Digital Senders to bridge the gap between paper documents and digital document delivery. RightFax-HP MFP integration enables companies to provide a seamless workflow solution for all their document communication needs. RightFax integrates with HP Multifunction Devices (MFDs) in a variety of ways and provides a multitude of benefits to organizations looking to leverage their existing MFP / MFD infrastructure.
RightFax Integration with HP MFPs
RightFax can integrate with HP MFPs in a variety of ways. OpenText, the manufacturer of RightFax, developed the RightFax Connector for HP MFPs to provide native integration to a variety of HP multifunction devices. The RightFax Connector for HP MFPs fax enables an organizations HP fleet through a tested connector, granting HP MFP devices with some of the functionalities and capabilities of RightFax, the market leading fax server technology solution, including:
- Ability to scan paper documents and fax these documents via fax
- Various delivery options
- Receive delivery notifications
- Custom cover sheet options
- Shared phonebook
- Card reader authentication
For devices not supported by the RightFax Connector for HP MFPs, RightFax integrates via the SMTP connector. The SMTP connector provides scan-to-email functionality granting unsupported HP MFP/MFD devices with the ability to fax directly from the device or to fax directly from a user’s desktop.
RightFax Integration with HP MFP Benefits
Fax enablement of HP MFP devices through RightFax integration provides organizations with added capabilities to their existing HP MFP / MFD devices. The fax enablement of an organization’s existing infrastructure effectively consolidates fax activity and provides a host of other benefits, such as:
- Reduced Costs – Replace stand-alone fax machines and eliminate the related cost of support contracts, phone lines and supplied. Additionally, consolidated network faxing reduces the modem and phone-line costs associated with stand-alone workstation faxing.
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency – Allow users to fax from the same device used to print, scan, and copy, saving time and improving workflow processes.
- Centralized Control of Faxing – Provide one point of control for network faxing of hard-copy and electronic documents by moving all fax resources to the network.
- Simplified Fax Software Administration – Install and manage the RightFax Server with easy-to-use administrative tools designed to automate routine tasks, troubleshoot problems and monitor and report fax activity.
- Improved Security – Ensure privacy and compliance by providing secure document delivery channels.
- Scalability – Start with a single channel network fax server and expand to as many as 1,024 channels. Additional capacity can be added to handle email, CRM, ERP and other business applications.
RightFax-HP integration grants organization’s with a host of benefits that improves current processes, simplifies management and cuts operational costs.
HP MFP Devices Supported for RightFax
RightFax integrates with HP MFP devices in a multitude of ways. The RightFax Connector for HP MFPs provide organization’s with added features common to RightFax users. The HP devices that support the RightFax Connector are:
- HP Devices that support HP Digital Sending Software (DSS) v3.0 or later
- HP Devices that support HP Open Extensibility Platform (OXP/d)
All other HP MFP / MFD products integrate with RightFax using the RightFax SMTP Connector. Organizations, no matter the nature of their diverse HP device fleet, can leverage the benefits of RightFax, the market leading fax server technology solution